All posts by Jeremy Wasden

Minutes of the Quarterly Meeting Held at St Mary’s Church Hall 25th October 2017

 South Ruislip Residents’ Association (established in 1939)



Quarterly Meeting Held at St Mary’s Church On Wednesday 25th October 2017.


  1. Opening Remarks.
  2. Apologies for Absence.
  3. Minutes of Meeting.
  4. Matters Arising.
  5. Reports: Chairman, Treasurer, CRS, Secretary.
  6. Reports from Ward Councillors.
  7. Any other Business
Before the start of the meeting 2.


  1. Opening Remarks

Vice Chairman Sid Jackson chaired and opened the meeting at 8pm. Sid welcomed everyone to the meeting.

In attendance were 59 residents and 9 committee members. Councillors present Cllrs Barnes and Kauffman.

  1. Apologies for absence

Apologies were received from: Kate Fennel, Hazel Hook, Frances Jones, Geoff Quantock, Jagjit Sohal, Jenny Hunt, Cllr Lavey and Cllr White, Cllr Kelly and Duducu, Geoff Quantock.

  1. Minutes

No comments on the last minutes

Before the start of the meeting
  1. Police

PC Maz Solanki spoke at the meeting and initially listed crimes in the area, in the last three months:

17 Assaults with injury, 6 Burglary non residential, 19 Burglary, 15 Common assaults, 28 Harassment

29 Other crimes notifiable, 24 Other thefts, 9 Drug related crime, 27 Motor vehicle thefts

15 Shoplifting, 1 Bike Theft.  189 in total.

The ward crime team in South Ruislip is down to one officer and one PCSO with a further PC joining the team this week.  Much lower than the five the ward used to have, which the officer lamented.

What are the clear up rates?  Unknown.  Low clear up for motor vehicle without CCTV not investigated without further evidence 9 out of 10 times it gets closed.

Closure of police station. Not informed when closed but expects shortly for Ruislip and Uxbridge especially as no custody suite at Uxbridge.  [Update subsequent to meeting MOPAC is looking to retain Ruislip with a North of borough presence and close Uxbridge in favour of Hayes station]

They are likely to merge three boroughs police forces to cut costs.

How will you travel?  3 unmarked vehicles in Ruislip.  Not enough for the number of officers. Likely to cycle.

There are not enough vehicles to support the officers.  Who use cycles, quite possibly to cycle from Hayes.  They are likely to start off in local areas and march out from the library. They don’t know where their locker rooms etc will be.

Cllr Teji Barnes raised the recent meeting at the council with MOPAC. The entire borough does not want this initiative. Discussed MOPAC initiative to shut Ruislip and Uxbridge police station. Lynne Kauffman praised a number of people who responded to the proposal and suggested people.

The PC raised concern about any of the police stations which will impact on response times.

What is causing much of the issues at the moment?

Worse issue is kids on cycles causing issues.  A lot of cycling on the ARLA Dairy site especially at ASDA.  Distraction thefts.  Are they local children?  They come from Hayes, Harrow, Ealing and the ramp and cinema are attracting them in.  The police have seen a large influx.  The PC has visited the parents of the children.

Cycle crime is more of an issue in the neighbouring wards than moped crime.

Disappointed with the response from security at ASDA.

Are you getting more officers to help support?  No.

Getting seven or eight calls a day from the site.  The onus is on security at the site.  The police don’t cover the site as private land.

  1. Reports from Vice Chairman – Sid Jackson

Introduced Rebecca and Sophie from Brunel who are Students journalists writing articles about South Ruislip

Norfest went very well and Sid thanked the committee members who attended.

ALRA development award from RICS for the site, the award goes forward to a national prize.

  1. Treasurers Report – Colin Hook

Current account £991.44 and £12,366.43 in the reserve.  Expenses to come at £215.

  1. ARLA Site

Complaint about vehicles being unloaded for sale on the site and set for sale from Victoria Road.  Seen as not adopted by council so not their issue.

  1. Lidl

Open before March. No move on this.  Further roadworks to be done.

What about the building used for worship behind?  Still seeing movement in the area.  But not large groups seen.  Planning and appeal for worship at the site rejected.

Time for a break

9.0 HS2

Work started. Drilling bore holes for the tunnels in the area Harvil Road, Rabournmead, Bridgewater Road, Sainsburys Car Park, Great Central Avenue and Herlwyn Avenue.  Expect to start work properly at the end of next year.

10.0 RAF Northolt  – James Tenniswood.

What is happening?  Many flights, due to Brexit, 5 people went to Caribbean moving the aid packages and water.

No plans to expand the commercial operation out of RAF Northolt and no plan for bigger aircraft and no increase in cap for flights.

There is a change in the resurface work on the runway which will now take place from July to November/December.  Fixed wing traffic will cease.  Rotary aircraft (helicopters) will stay and may increase when moving VIP’s around.

Whilst working on the runway they are improving the arrester bed at end of the beds.  Really looking at strengthening the beds.  Main work is strengthening the middle part of the runway where it is weakest.

Discussed the wider uses of the site.  Varied environment 32 supported units, map making, two bands, Queens colour squadron, BFOS Post office, bomb disposal and many more.  Service prosecuting authority.  About 2000 people there and only 600 are RAF. The runway is only 5% of the services at RAF Northolt.

Not able to accept scheduled flights. Not geared for it.  As a military base they have to be able to cancel flights as it is used by specialist agencies this would not work with scheduled flights.  No customs, gates, terminals, parking to cope etc or fire crews.

They will have large military aircraft in such as the C17.

They believe there is a crashed WWII Hurricane which they will try to recovered and excavate but pressure to complete the runway ASAP.

Very good of James Tenniswood to come in on his own time.

11.0  SKLP

Open Evening last week, applied for planning permission for change to a sports club. This will be opposed by Hillingdon Council and ourselves.  The officer opposing is keen to show any experiences that they have that highlight issues that you have had.  Please send via email to the SRRA and we will forward on.

12.0  Cllr Teji Barnes – Resurface and Fly Tipping Cavendish

Funding aside for roads, Broadhurst, Whitby Road around the shops, Hunters Hill, Southbourne and Greencroft and a limited number of pavements in the area. Mount Pleasant, Ridgeway, Oxford Drive and Newnham Avenue.

Looking at getting the clock working at Field End School following Frances Jones suggestion.  This will be done using the ward budget.  Looking to keep the original design.

Regular fly tipping at Church near Whitby Road.  Keen to report the action.  Cllr Barnes keen to use mobile cameras to tackle the issue.

13.0  Report from Chief Road Steward – Geoff Taylor

Three Road Stewards are retiring.  Looking for people for Mount Pleasant.  One for Palace Road and Diamond Road and one for 76-170 Long Drive and Fairview.

By the way – subs do not include free teas!

Tea time!

14.0  Cycling on Pavements – Doug Lewington

Disappointed by cycleway merging with pavement as proposed by the council from Station Approach to Polish War Memorial.  Designated as joint path bikes and pavement. Petition raised by Doug Lewington, with around 140 signatures going to be presented to Democratic Services by Cllr Kauffman to have this reconsidered.  Concern it is dangerous, the footpath is not wide enough.

15.0 South Ruislip Chamber of Commerce / South Ruislip Bridge

Sanjay from the Car Shop in Ruislip Parade spoke, introducing Sarah from Simply Flowers and Shahin from Ruislip Stars.

The SRCoC traders needed to pull together to combat the threat from the new trading site and to speak to the council together so have just launched the South Ruislip Chamber of Commerce.

Sarah discussed their passion to bring Christmas to South Ruislip, with a carol service and Father Christmas in the parade outside the shops.  The wanted help with car parking especially the public car park next to Sainsburys.

The car park is used by commuters.  Keen for spaces to be used for people who will shop locally.  Cllr Allan Kauffman said this was work in progress to change 15 bays for local shopping.

Discussion on keeping the road and pavement clean.  The council are not sweeping after replacing the pavements whilst this dries out.  Concern a heavy sweeper will disrupt the paving slabs.

Lynne mentioned that there is a monthly litter pick scheme if people wanted to join this. They promoted cleaning the paving in front of the shops encouraging owners to take ownership for these areas.

16.0 South Ruislip Improvements – Cllr Allan Kauffman

On the subject to South Ruislip improvements, Cllr Allan Kauffman then went on to detail the improvement scheme to the shopping area of South Ruislip which is in three phases. From the nursery to the chip shop then under the bridge and to the plumbing centre finally.  The improvements to the area include benches, bins, trees and other improvements.

Further from the Cllr: Christmas lights, set to improve this year: Spending £13,300 Ruislip £8,000 and  £13,017 in South Ruislip.  36 columns being decorated.  Installed on the 6th and 7th November and switch on the 13th November.

Road will be resurfaced.  Queens Walk, Fairway and Victoria Road and Station Approach.  Contact Allan if any roads missed.

Consultants working on the bridge improvement plans at South Ruislip including such as cladding, light and walkway raised.

Noted a further strike on the bridge, this time by a lorry from Spar.

Victoria Road.  Sid has written to Cllr Burrows (Traffic) Proposal for parking on the road to be unveiled following plans by the council.   Sid thought that the only way forward is to widen the road space and allow parking in the verges.

No right turn into West Mead and the filter into the ARLA site not working.  Raised as an issue within the council.

Sid as Chair thanked the SRCoC for attending.

17.0  AOB

Colin promoted the litter picking on a Saturday morning once a month in the area.  Colin picked up two bags of litter in a short distance. Concern about fly tipping in the car park opposite the Middlesex Arms.

Sid mentioned Greggs bags dumped by Queensmead students on the way to school.

Will the tip at South Ruislip open again?  No, too expensive for Hillingdon after the costs were increased by operators

Geoff Taylor suggested when the runway is closed work can be done at West End Road.  Should be resurfaced by TFL then suggested to Cllr AK.

Traffic headed to West End Road on Station Approach – facing long delays. Lights will be reviewed by council as part of the whole process as the ARLA centre is opened and Cllr AK said they will be improved.

12th of November Polish War Remembrance Service.  RAF Padre to take the service.  All welcome.  Choir from Bourne School, drama students and other people coming. Service start 10.30am, arrive at 10.15.  Details on the website.

There are a number of residential roads not covered by Neighbourhood watch in the area.  The coordinator will send a list of these to us and we will ask for support from our members.

Discussion on Boris Johnson attending the SRRA meeting in the future.  Pencilled in for 2018. It is likely to be a 4pm start on a Thursday or Friday.  We will prioritise the regular attendees to come to the meeting.

     Meeting Closed at 9.40 pm.

What is the Art Work at The Old Dairy, South Ruislip Called?

Turning Point by Oliver Barratt

Responding to a question from a resident who wanted to know what the piece was called which is sited near the Cinema, the restaurants and ASDA at the Old Dairy/ARLA site and we are happy to provide the answer…

The artwork is called ‘Turning Point’ and is by an artist called Oliver Barratt who is a UK based sculptor. His website features photos from the sculpture as it is being completed.

The work was commissioned by Citygrove who were the developers at the South Ruislip site.

More of Oliver’s work can be found on his site…

Minutes from July Quarterly Meeting

We have just posted the minutes from the last quarterly in July.  Plenty happening in the area with HS2 and news on the field opposite Field End School on Field End Road.  No more Thunderpark!

The minutes can be found over here.

Sorry for the delay in getting them out this time!

Hillingdon Borough Police Stations: Shut Ruislip, Shut Uxbridge All goes to Hayes! What do you think? Have your say!

Only a few days left to respond to the MOPAC (Mayors Office for Policing and Crime) initiative to move reduce costs and add efficiency by closing police stations and leaving the only remaining police station in Hayes on the Uxbridge Road.

The attached SWOT analysis was completed by residents who attended the MOPAC meeting at the Civic Centre recently.

As we see it the closures of Police Stations will present a real problem as it’s proposed the only station we will be left with is in Hayes.  Far from ideal to travel to from the North of the borough and there are not great facilities there.


The urge to move from Uxbridge seems to be an opportunity to cash in the on the comparative land values in Ruislip, Northwood and Uxbridge compared to Hayes when this does not seem to be focused on what the needs of the populus are.

At the SRRA we are against this idea, due to the difficulty of getting to the Hayes police station site for many residents  and would urge residents to put their thoughts, for or against to MOPAC.

They can be contacted at:

Public Access consultation
The Mayors Office for Policing and Crime
City Hall
The Queens Walk
London SE1 2AA

Closing dates for replies are 6th of October so please get writing.



21 June 2017

From the RAF re Norfest – press release…


In the interest of ensuring a safe and fun day for all our friends and their families attending Norfest we are sorry to announce that public vehicles can no longer be admitted entry to RAF Northolt on Saturday 22 July. This decision has not been taken lightly and follows clear advice from the Metropolitan Police. We apologise sincerely for any difficulties this will cause those currently intending to arrive by private vehicle, but ask now that all public parking tickets holders use public transport or other means to travel to the event and enter on foot.

In addition, all visitors will be requested to consent to enhanced security screening measures, including 100% bag searches. All visitors are therefore kindly encouraged to bring a minimum of personal belongings, including bags, picnics etc, in order to facilitate a smooth entry to the event. The event starts at 10.00am, but ticket holders will be now be admitted from 09.30am on account of these enhanced protection measures. Anyone attempting to access to the event with a public car pass will be refused entry.

These decisions have been made in the interest of the security and protection of everyone attending Norfest, following the recent tragic events in Manchester and London and after full consultation with the Metropolitan Police. Those that have purchased car passes from See Tickets for the event will automatically receive full refundsThe offer to ‘Blue Badge’ holders remains and will still be able to enter RAF Northolt on the day in their vehicles and gain entry, provided they consent to full vehicle checks of their vehicles by security staff. ‘Blue Badge’ entry and security checks will now be via Crash Gate 3, at the end of Glebe Avenue, off the West End Road, between the A40 and the White House Gate entry to RAF Northolt; signs will be in place on the day to direct eligible traffic.

The Project Officer for the event, Wing Commander Gaz Littlechild, said: “For Norfest our first objective has to be the security and protection of the public. To this end, we are putting in place a full range of security measures in consultation with and as advised by the Metropolitan Police. This includes the prevention of public vehicles from entering the event and personal search procedures. We sincerely regret any inconvenience that this causes but our first consideration is always everybody’s safety and I’m sure our local community will understand, in light of recent events, the reasons we are now required to take such measures. The whole team is working hard to ensure that this causes as little disruption as is feasible and put on a brilliant day for our friends in the local community. We would like to thank everyone for their patience, support and understanding in advance”.

The nearest Underground station to the entry point is South Ruislip on the Central Line, or ‘Station Approach/South Ruislip Station’ on Bus Route E7.

Look out for further updates by following the RAF Northolt Twitter and Facebook pages as they are confirmed, and through local media such as GetWestLondon.

See Tickets:
Phone: 0871 220 0260

RAF Northolt Social Media. Join us at:
Twitter: @RAFNortholt

Squadron Leader James Tenniswood
Media & Communications Officer, RAF Northolt

Note to editors:

NORFEST takes place at RAF Northolt on Saturday 22 July 2017. The concept behind NORFEST is for RAF Northolt to host a day of entertainment for all the family and give something back to the local communities which support the Station. A very limited number of public tickets priced at £5 are still from See Tickets agency and can be purchased online or by phone.

A whole host of entertainments and attractions for the whole family have been planned including a variety of children’s entertainments, a food court, a small static display of aircraft and the central Performance Arena. The Queen’s Colour Squadron, RAF Regiment; The Band of the RAF Regiment. The most recent confirmations include: BMX stunt bike group Savage Skills who will both perform and hold a workshop; local Cheerleader group The Babettes; Jay Kumar Bollywood Dancers; and children’s entertainer Epico the Dragon. A Dakota aircraft from the Royal Air Force’s Battle of Britain Memorial Flight will perform a flypast.

Minutes of the South Ruislip Residents Association Quarterly Meeting Held at St Mary’s Church On Wednesday 26th April 2017

In attendance were 52 residents and 10 committee members.  Councillors present Cllr Kelly, Kauffman and White.

Apologies were received from: Cllr Lavery & Cllr Barnes.

  • Meeting Opened 20:03.

Minutes signed off.

  • Reports from the Chairman

Collecting emails for invites to the opening of the cinema.  Going to give details to Citygrove with the hope that they invite the attendees of this meeting.

Will discuss HS2, ARLA and Victoria Road and traffic congestion later.

Any comments on the newsletter following the change?  Yes, please make sure we add the date and time of the meeting.  Did you like the mast head with the Polish War Memorial? Positive reply.  This is our local landmark.  Some more work to tidy it up and improve the presentation.

  • Secretary Report

Noted that the meeting is recorded for the benefit of the minutes.

  • Treasurers Report

As at last night current account £505.94 and Reserve £13,365.79.  Out-standing is a cheque for insurance for £156.75.

Colin placed on record thanks to John Davy for auditing the accounts. Accounts accepted by the meeting.

John said thank you for not claiming expenses to the committee.

  • Chief Road Steward

Vacancies for road stewards in West End Road (side that backs onto Wingfield Way)(12), Bourne Court and Station Approach (6), Cavendish Avenue and Dudley Drive (13) and part of The Fairway, odd numbers (19).    Not an onerous task;  Delivering four times a year and collecting subs. Have taken on a few Road Stewards recently.

Going to deliver newsletters to the flats on the ARLA site to encourage them to join the resident’s association.

  • Election of Officers
Officer Person
Vice Chairman Sid Jackson
Treasurer Colin Hook
Chief Road Steward Geoff Taylor
Secretary Jeremy Wasden

 Officers were duly proposed and seconded.  All voted in with approval of the AGM.

Mr Sohal asked Sid whether he would become Chair.  Sid mentioned he felt he was unable to attend to meetings at the council and similar activities which meant that he could not do the job of chair with 100% commitment.

Question from the floor.  Did Sid not take the Chair role and stay Vice-Chair so that he didn’t have to remain neutral as a Chair should do?  Sid said he was unaware of such a rule.  Secretary commented that it is better to be impassioned and take a view to move the association forward but we would always give both sides of the argument the opportunity to put their case (within reason).  

  • ARLA Site

ASDA opens 22nd of May.  Looking to recruit within 5 miles of the store.  Manager did say he was coming to speak tonight but has clearly forgotten.  Nando’s has opened.  The Cinema will open in July.   Looking to invite members to the opening.

  • Has applied for license to sell alcohol until 3am.

Live music, dance and recorded music and food until 5am.  More like a nightclub than a cinema.

Judy was the only complainant previously and encouraged people to write in to the panel and complain.

Might be hard to object when the restaurants and the BP have a license.  But reason to be concerned with the nightclub elements.  Have approached Cllr Kauffman for a form to object.  A concern about anti-social behaviour and planning permission creep.

Agreed to raise a petition against (which was done with 54 signatures).

Question from the floor.  What licencing committee would allow that variance?  The government changed licencing laws, with more freedom of the sale so can only really object to poor behaviour after the permission has been granted.  When rejected from the council licence committee they have then appealed and gone to a magistrate who has accepted the conditions and granted the application.   Very hard to stop the agreement, only get refused later after complaints.

The council would put on conditions which help restrict this, such as two trained staff needed at BP to sell alcohol at night.

Do the Cinema need to change their planning use?  Cllr Kauffman said they would go back and follow up with the council officers.

  • LIDL

The Comet building has gone.  Bensons of Bed’s is still trading and construction work is ongoing.

  • HS2

Sid attended a meeting with HS2 staff about the amenity work.  They have appointed contractors Costain and Skansa who will work between 8am and 6pm.  Due to start March 2019 digging up the roads.  Will drill small bore holes for samples along the route.  Dig up the road between Sainsbury’s and the Fishing Net and under the bridge and at Bridgewater Road bridge and along West End Road.

Sid has written to the chair of the HS planning committee to ensure that the window for works is large enough to complete the works without running at the same time.

The lorries will be circa 50 lorries a day as they remove spoil from the vent shaft at the ARLA site.

Looks to be a computer modelling exercise for the planning rather than carefully planned locally on ground.

Read in paper Brexit may delay and if delayed by a couple of years it may kill off HS2.

  • RAF Northolt Open Day

22nd of July.  Some tickets still available £5 each.  As a resident’s association we will be at the show.  Enough people to man the stand.  We have pictures to use.  Will hand out newsletters and a perhaps a canvas bag.

  • RAF Northolt Runway

They have the go ahead for the replacement for the runway which will mean the runway is closed between April to October next year to fix wing aircraft.  Still open for helicopters.

Carried out scans on the remains of the crash spitfire from WWII.  It is not a war grave.  Looking to excavate during the refurb of the runway.

Large amount of people on the site.  BFPO, Central Band, RAF Band, some thirty units there.  Quite a complex base with a fair amount of scale there.

Response from the Cllrs to Ealing’s proposal to but 20,000 houses on the site.  – Can you imagine what the impact would be?  Total no no.  Last surviving Battle of Britain airport. They have a restriction that they can’t take scheduled flights, nothing that gets in the way of short term needs of the military.    Can’t take any airplanes over 28 seats.

Is there a relationship with London Docklands airport?  No only shared management of VIP area.

Sid saw the commitment of the runway refurb as positive, but no guarantee.

  • Improvements to South Ruislip

Field End Recreation ground.  Proposal was to add two buildings, but stopped as ceiling for boxing ring is 12ft.  Going to be rebuilt now.    Will be a car park, fencing and MUGA pitch there.  Sports hall, changing facility, canteen and office.  All covered by CCTV.  Cost will be £1.4Million plus £400k for the pitch.

Good use for field only used once a year.

Skateboard Park.  On the Field End Rec near the road, but far from housing.  Funding in place.

Road resurfacing.  Victoria Road to Eastcote Arms.  Station Approach to West End Road.  Then footpaths.  The Fairway and Queens Walk to receive the attention.  Pavements are more expensive than roads to do.  Quicker to do via tarmacs.  400 miles or road in the borough and around 800 miles of pavement.

Break for tea

The Fairground at Field End Road.  If crime can’t be controlled the fair will be stopped.

Great Central Avenue.  Not many objections raised to addition of further flats and petitioners did not turn up.

Concern over what is left at the bottom of the stairs.  Based on information from a former fire chief will look at the law and Allan will check it out.

Bonnells Electric Contractor.  Fenced off pavement and dumping cable reels in the front of the building.  Concern about it looking a mess and parking on the front yard.

Eastcote Arms.  Looking to be turned back into a pub, planning application in with Harrow to turn into 16 flats.

  • Victoria Road Traffic Parking and Traffic

David Seaman’s speech.  He thanks the council for the resurfacing of the area between Field End Road and Royal Crescent.

“Due to cars parked in Victoria Road between South Ruislip and Ruislip Manor it can be difficult, if not impossible to pass a large vehicle, coming in the opposite direction.   Not long ago I personally experienced what can happen when large vehicles come head to head and cannot find enough room to pass each other, and are unable to reverse due to the traffic that had quickly built up behind them. As result of this a large number of motorist had no option but to do a u turn in Victoria Road in order to find another way around this obstruction.   How this blockage was resolved I have no idea as the large vehicles were still head to head when it came my turn to leave the scene by doing u turn. What would happen if an emergency vehicle would want to go down there?

Both our Vice Chairman and Councillor Kauffman have told me that the council are aware of this problem and that the council intend to do something about it, but nothing seems to be happening.

In view of the inaction may I request that our association writes to the council on a formal basis asking them. “What and when do they propose to do something about this problem?”

 Sid followed up the Cllr Burrows and the council have looked at various issues with the road, widening, parking, the trees and it’s a difficult problem which they don’t want to tackle in his opinion.

Linda raised a petition about the parking some 15 months ago, so it being looked at as a parking issue rather than a vehicle access.  Sid wrote to say that the road is not fit for purpose as an HGV access route to South Ruislip.

Kris – same problem in Great Central Avenue.

Cited as a good example, Eastcote Road in Harrow, seems to have worked.  Have removed the trees countered Allan.

Sid keen for the council to walk the site at Victoria Road.

ALDI/B&M Removal of superstore sign.  Needs to be either give way or filter light.  Concern still of people turning right into West Mead.

  • Cllr Judy Kelly

Attended petition hearing from two years ago.  Part of the pavement to be divided on West End Road cycle road. Still looking for a crossing over the A40 for children from Harvey Road.  Historic objection from TFL for zebra crossings on the A40 slip road.  Concern for speed.

  • AOB
    • Extend lanes on two lanes on West End Road

Suggestion following the improvement in to junction at The Fairway and Victoria Road.  Up to TFL to develop the area.  Glebe Farm owned by an offshore insurance company.  Pinch point at Glebe Farm.  Might ease traffic into West End Road.

  • Pavements Being Broken by large lorries in the area

Encourage residents to take photographs where possible and the council will prosecute and make for example builders pay for it.

Complaints about vehicles parking on pavements and grass verges.

16.3      Bus Bin West Mead

Needs to be on the other side, located against solid wall with advertisement.

  • Flower & Plant Sale Ruislip Lions

6th of May at the Rugby Club, West End Road.

Meeting Closed.