Category Archives: RAF Northolt

Minutes of the South Ruislip Residents Association Quarterly Meeting Held at St Mary’s Church On Wednesday July 27th 2016

In attendance were 45 residents and 9 committee members.  Councillors present Cllr Alan Kaufmann. Apologies were received from: Frances Jones, Margaret Wallis, Cllr Kelly and Cllr Duducu

1 .0   Meeting Opened 20:02

Minutes signed off.  Item 3. Pedestrian access.  Walkway to be open when the commercial site is opened for access from Long Drive.

2.0   Police

Update from Ward Sgt James Burgess. Many moves in the Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) for South Ruislip.  Insp Rob Bryan has been promoted to Chief Inspector in charge of SNT’s.  Sgt Burgess has three constables, new and all keen and adept.  Sgt Burgess has been in the police for thirteen years. Mostly in neighbourhoods.  Ward Sgt for 8 weeks.

Complaints about Field End Rd, Paddock Road, drug use.  3 drugs arrests including 70 wraps of heroin.  Also cannabis.  Also complaints in The Fairway.  Vehicle and knife seized.  Sgt Burgess said that they were successes as a result of information from residents, so please inform the police.  They want more information.  Personally to the SNT, by dialling 101, twitter and email. Don’t mind the route, just get them the information about local criminal activity.

Burglary figures.  In May, 11 down to 2 in June.  In a recent case a burglary was started, the alarm went off and the burglar was scared away by alarm.  First break in for a while.  The message from the police is take sensible precautions and reduce your risk.

One gentleman asked about cycling on pavements which Sgt Burgess explained was an issue he was hot on.

Discussed children riding on bikes recklessly in Queens Walk and Mount Pleasant.  Cllr Kauffman mentioned Kings College as a good diversion for attention and hinted at plans for South Ruislip for BMX course/skateboarding and things of that ilk. “Watch this space”.

No plans to reopen the satellite police station on The Runway in South Ruislip.  But plans locally to improve visibility of police by walking in the ward. Aim to be on the ward for shifts including on late shifts up to midnight.

Brackenbridge.  Issues with kids on motorbikes.  The police have seen this as well whilst walking in parks near West End Road and Bridgewater Road in the field.  Comments that they were gathering in White Butts.

Complaint about a noisy motorbike in the area.  Details taken by the police.

3.0   RAF Northolt

Hannah OC Operations and Squadron Leader James Tenniswood, Media and communications officer.

Round up of recent occurrences.  There are two thousand people on the unit.  The looked after the spare for Marine One which was brought in by C17.  They have been involved with Exercise Griffon Strike in Cornwall, taking senior MOD and ministers there via helicopter to watch the drill.

Keeping them most busy – flights for Senior Ministers and Royal Family.  Parliament in recess so a little quieter.  But there have been a lot of short notice flights recently.

Also they site the two helicopters for London Air Ambulance.  Their flying times are limited by sunlight.

Flight safety.  Concern about local drones activity.  Need users to stick to the CAA regulations.

Lasers.  Being shone on planes are a risk to the sight of pilots.  There are hotspots for lasers use in Field End Road and Long Drive.

Wingfield Way.  Hedges cant be cut at the moment due to nesting season.  Not cut April to July.  Can do it in August and they will do.

The station was awarded Station of the Year by RAF Benevolent fund, for raising funds, £53,000 for this charity and raised £230,000 in a year for all the charities.

Questions about a quirky and noisy plane which was identified as a Piago airplane.  Belongs to Italian air staff.

Comments that there are a lot of helicopter movements at the moment.  The RAF representatives said they felt the number of movements for them was low, but there the base has a helicopter lane route over RAF Northolt.  Apart from exercises not many there really.  Just fly over head.

Maintenance on runway to take place in the next two years.  But waiting and don’t know when.  It will close for 6-9 months for fixed wing aircraft.

Comment from the floor about Project ARC meaning RAF Northolt could take up to 50,000 movements at year. 12,000 cap per year is the remit subject to ministerial approval.

Operational tempo meant that the RAF Northolt open day is a staff only event.  However in 2017 the idea is a community open day so there will be a focus on local people getting tickets rather than plane/RAF buffs.  They will advise more at the next RAF/community meeting.

4.0   Reports Treasurer

Current account £329.24 and deposit account £13,362.89 in reserve at 25th July 2016.  Outstanding £140 for a newsletter and ID tags £15.

5.0   Chief Road Steward

Thanked the Road Stewards.  Vacancies for Exmouth Road (40) Queens Walk (22) West End Road (12).  Discussed Lanyard’s.  The lanyard was the expensive part of the fit out.

Mahlon Avenue & Hardy Avenue did not receive a newsletter from Kate.  Discussed the routine of the newsletters going out.

Geoff reiterated the need for up to date list of houses and the roads.

6.0   Ward Councillor – Allan Kauffman

Rubbish Bins.  Spate of domestic waste in waste bins.

Roads to resurfaced Brackenbridge Road, Abbots close, Down Barnes, White Butts and Stafford Road.  Next challenge is the pavements.  First is Long Drive.

Green Flags – most awards in Hillingdon in the country.  Awarded to parks for amenity and trees. Very proud of Hillingdon’s Green spaces and this award.

Bridge at South Ruislip Station Approach: Looking for a proposal from officers to improve the immediate area of the bridge, passed to TFL for £350,000.  Ruislip Manor work cost £11 Million.

Complaints about weeds on Rydal Way. Sent photos to Cllr Judy Kelly.   Comment on weed sprayer on a quad bike, being done at speed so possibly ineffective.

Complaint about bridge and pigeons at Ruislip Gardens.

7.0   Lidl

Lidl will be on major planning on 24th August.  Recommended for approval. Watch for the details on the website.  One of the issues was with Benson’s for Beds delay as an island in the car park.  Plan to open by end of March next year

8.0 ARLA Site

Cited to open one week before Easter.

Shopkeepers in The Fairway complained about spaces being taken up being used for spoil. Parking spaces to be returned for customer use from Allan.

Have started the road widening.

9.0   HS2

Action Alliance against HS2.  Cost currently £55 Billion.  Spent £1 and a quarter billion with nothing to show for it.  We believe part of Europe wide high speed rail link, but this idea is broken in London anyway.  Expected downturn in the economy and so anti groups are hoping HS2 might be a casualty.

Meeting Closed.

MINUTES OF THE SOUTH RUISLIP RESIDENTS ASSOCIATION QUARTERLY MEETING HELD AT ST MARY’S CHURCH – WEDNESDAY APRIL 27TH 2016

Minutes of the South Ruislip Residents Association

Quarterly Meeting Held at St Mary’s Church On Wednesday April 27th 2016

In attendance were 65 residents and 11 committee members.  Councillors present Judy Kelly and Eddie Lavery.

Apologies were received from: Jenny Hunt and Cllr Kaufmann, PC Jack Duerden.

April 2016 SRRA Quarterly Meeting
April 2016 SRRA Quarterly Meeting

1.0   Minutes signed off and Vice Chair Sid Jackson opened the meeting.

2.0   Police.

Manor and Cavendish

Acting Sergeant Tristan Brown has recently taken on this role. His dedicated ward officers are Sarah Fordham (Manor) and Ajay Shah (Cavendish).

His 2 dedicated PCSOs are Gurbinder Sandhu and John Dickens (John is currently on a small squad delivering MetTrace kits across the Borough)

The following officers are also part of the team: Aidan Young and Nathan Francis

South Ruislip

Sergeant Karl Spour is the new sergeant. His dedicated ward officer is now James Burgess

His dedicated PCSOs are Kara Remick and Anne Marie Chapman-Bennett

The following officers are part of the his team: Allan Webster, Jack Duerden, Maz Solanki and Charlie Mitchell (joins in June)

Rabournmead Drive

Skeletal remains were found.  The police believe they have identified the person.  The person had been missing since last year.   The polices working hypothesis is that the person, sadly,  died sleeping rough.

3.0   Brian Varley from Bellway Homes

Bellway Homes are the construction company building the residential homes at the ARLA site.  Construction will be fully complete in two years time.  Sales of the first phase opened at the weekend.  They are sold out on the first release.  They are working on the site with other construction companies Simmons and Stace, who deal with the commercial side of the development.

Questions/Comment from the floor:

Site access for pedestrians.  Bellway are creating a pedestrian walkway through from Station Approach which will be at the side of the Middlesex Arms.

Traffic will be separate from the shopping side of the development giving residents their own access to the site.

Drawing showed trees on the plans, but these have all been removed.  Established trees removed in the construction phase but other trees and landscaping will be planted at the perimeter. This will be completed towards the end of the development.

Question about affordable / housing association properties and quantity and proportion of these.  163 plots in total and there are 18 shared ownership homes which will be affordable and 18 rented units to let via a housing association.  No HA yet appointed to manage these.

What of car parking at the site? Parking is one space for one flat/property.  Generally thought to be low, but meets regulations etc.

Are these properties all sold to overseas buyers?  Not really, many local buyers, property advertised locally and many sold to local people.

4.0 Report from the Chairman

ARLA Site

Sid visited the ARLA site.  Impressive.  On target for completion by end of year.  Likely to be open around Easter next year.  The Focus site entrance opposite West Mead (now Aldi / B&M) will close and entrance will be part of the overall scheme.

Lidl

First phase plans approved for the development at Victoria Road, but the larger development is still waiting points to be cleared and planning application then will go to planning committee meeting.

HS2

Seeing movement in MP’s positions from opposition to mitigate the disruption that construction will cause.  See this as a sign that work will go ahead.

5.0   Treasurer’s Report

Current account balance £1,229.88.  Reserve £12,361.33.

No questions for Colin.

6.0 Chief Road Stewards Report

Hunting for Road Stewards for The Fairway, Diamond Road, Royal Crescent.  Wingfield Way.

Simple task to visit the houses and deliver.  Collecting the money is also simple, can be completed in a way that suits you.

7.0   Secretary Report

Nothing to report

8.0 Officers Election

The following officers were returned as standing for the following year.

Name Position
Vice Chair Sid Jackson
Treasurer Colin Hook
Chief Road Steward Geoff Taylor
Secretary Jeremy Wasden

9.0   Cllr Judy Kelly & report from Cllr Alan Kauffman who submitted in Writing

SKLP

Cllr Judy Kelly petition raised from local residents on Harvey Road re the disruptive behaviour from the site.  SKLP were better neighbours in 2014, but were more disruptive later last year with a poorer response from council officers and the police to the issues raised by residents.

Keen to improve the situation again for residents.

Youth Club at South Ruislip

Conversations with councillors have been ongoing. Set up meetings about way forward.  Report update when know more.

Block of Flats opposite South Ruislip Station on Great Central Avenue

Much work especially by Cllr Kauffman.  Flats will house people in need of temporary housing.  They can house up to four people.  Owned by Hillingdon but leased to a housing association.  An open day is being arranged by the provider to view the flats for local residents.  Date tba.

Yellow Lines on Field End Road

Now painted.

Corsa’s illegally parked in Brackenhill

Cat and mouse with council officers.  Now not advertised.  Looking at parking meters.

Bridge at South Ruislip

Looking to improve Station Approach.  Written to mayor, designers worked site.  Bridge is very dark.  When it floods can’t get through.  Walls seep moisture.  Perhaps put cladding on, raise pavement by two foot and raise light levels.  Circa £353k cost to improve.

10.0 RAF Northolt

Station Commander here next meeting.

The runway is going to be resurfaced next year.  New base to the tarmac needed, very invasive work.  Therefore the runway is going to close next year for around 9 months.

Display. Question from floor about whether flying displays will be affected following crash at Shoreham. Sid felt not as displays not aerobatic.

Flybe.  Wrote wanting to fly from Northolt.  Sid said feeling was it won’t happen.  Can’t operate scheduled flights as military has priority.  Once start to have a schedule the military would lose control.  There are also restrictions on aircraft passenger numbers due to ambulance cover, fire covers etc.  Not in foreseeable future.

Part 2 SRRA Meeting. 

Tea Break SRRA Quart Meeting April 2016
Tea Break SRRA Quart Meeting April 2016

Secretary Jeremy left, and Lynne Kauffman kindly completed the minutes for the evening.

Item Discussion/requests Action
11 VC Jackson carried out a vote to verify the proposed and seconded officers of the executive.

There was an overwhelming positive vote for all all committee members carried forward.

Open invitation to any member who wishes to attend the executive meetings 9thJune, 14July.

12 Update requested on the ground between the library and the youth centre on Victoria Road. Cllr Lavery stated that it was council owned land. Cllr Kelly reported on the site history for the development of the site. Cllr Kauffman and Cllr Kelly to investigate.
Members question Question on the fly tipping opposite the dentists on Northolt Avenue. To be resolved through an Members Enquiry.
Members question Use and development of the site on Station approach that was previously a nursery. Cllr Kelly though it was to be used for a day centre. Lunch club was mentioned but there is already a lunch club held at St Mary’s church hall 3 x per week run by Good Neighbours the club includes transport and outings. Publicise the lunch club in the newsletter to attract new members.
AOB from the committee.
  • GT(Chief Road Steward) raised the issue of identification for road stewards- use of photographs was suggested by a member. GT requested support still required for deliveries.
  • LC community report – Jim O’Neill walk almost impassable because of lack of drainage- suggested use of the Chrysalis fund to improve drainage.
  • CH no points to raise.
  • Non committee member(editor of newsletter) LK promoted the open meeting on EU for all South Ruislip residents 29th April 7:30 at the Ramada Hotel.
Still required

Diamond Road

Royal Crescent

The Fairway

West End Road

Wingfield Way

 

 

To be reported by Cllr Kelly

AOB from the floor
  • Question raised ‘Are we likely to see more of Boris once the election is over.
  • Northolt Avenue fly tipping repeated
VC to invite Boris Johnson to a meeting. Cllrs mentioned BJ’s surgery on Friday evening.
VC thanked members for attending meeting closed at 9:28pm.

Date of the next meeting 27th July.

 

Warning of Flight Safety Checks for tonight and tomorrow over RAF Northolt

Warning of Flight Safety Checks for tonight and tomorrow over RAF Northolt – low level late night repeated passes over the runway….
 
Dear Everyone,
I have just received notification that RAF Northolt will have one of its periodic checks of its flight safety radar systems and I wanted to distribute the information to you:
9 Feb 2300 to 0300hrs (Tonight).
10 Feb 2300 to 0300hrs (Tomorrow).
Only one aircraft will be operating from RAF Northolt throughout the flight check, making repeated approaches to the runway during these times.
The purpose of the check is to calibrate and assure essential flight safety equipment. As always, the calibration flights will be subject to acceptable weather conditions and may be rescheduled if the weather is not suitable. RAF Northolt apologises for any disruption caused to local residents and appreciates the continued support and understanding within the local community in support of the Station.
Kind Regards
 
Sqn Ldr J E TENNISWOOD | Media & Communications Officer | RAF Northolt | West End Road | RUISLIP | HA4 6NG

RAF: Flight Safety: Lasers, Cranes, Drones, Chinese Lanterns and Fireworks

The RAF Meetings with local representatives which includes local councillors, LBH and Residents Associations a couple of times a year.

At the last meeting they went over issues which they felt caused safety issues for the planes/airport and were keen that these were passed on:

Flight Safety.

Flight Sergeant Mark Rich gave a presentation on flight safety and asked that points following points could be passed on as Residents’ Group meetings. Common flight safety issues are:

a. Directed Light – Lasers. Aircraft are often targeted by individuals shining lasers into aircraft on approach or take off. This can cause pilot blindness and is a criminal offence. We report all occurrences to the Police

b. Fireworks. Any large firework display within 3 nautical miles of an airfield must be reported to the airfield.

c. Balloons and ‘Chinese’ Lanterns. These are often found around the airfield. Both can be sucked into air intakes which can cause serious damage. Regulations state that releases of groups of 10+ lanterns or 1000+ balloons before use must be notified to the airfield.

d. UAVs/Drones. These are a growing issue around all airfields and pose a significant flight safety risk. Drones can be easily strike aircraft or damage engines and result in very serious damage. The flying of Drones is governed by CAA regulations which are on the CAA website. Failure to comply with these regulations can be a criminal offence and the operator of the drone has responsibility for their use.

e. Cranes. Any cranes which are required for building work must be reported at the planning stage so RAF Northolt’s ops team can dialogue with the construction teams.

Fly-Be At RAF Northolt

Fly-Be would like to fly from RAF Northolt.  They mention this from time to time.

As a local Residents Association we are against this.  I am sure that this won’t surprise you.

Given the recent discussion on the topic RAF Northolt have commented which we offer in full…

Dear all,

You will no doubt have seen the recent press coverage regarding Flybe and their request to Defence to use of RAF Northolt for scheduled flights by the airline.  Several local residents’ committees have contacted me to enquire about the matter, so we felt it important to reach out to you with the Defence’s stance on the matter, which is as follows:

We do not consider that this is the appropriate time to start considering such proposals.  We must make our decision based around the nature of the current operating environment and the potential future airspace and operating environment following wider Government decisions on South East aviation and runway capacity.   Once the Government has announced its final strategy for aviation capacity in the South East, we will have a better understanding of the impact that decision may have on future RAF Northolt operations and wider airspace structures.

Please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me.  I’d be only too pleased to attend your various residents’ meetings if you’d like me to come along.   May I take this opportunity to wish you a fantastic Christmas and New Year.  I look forward to seeing you in 2016!

Kind Regards

Sqn Ldr J E TENNISWOOD | Media & Communications Officer | RAF Northolt | West End Road | RUISLIP | HA4 6NG |

Out of Hours Flights Northolt Calibrations: 17 and 18 August between 2200 and 0200

Directly from RAF Northolt

Dear Everyone,

I am writing to inform you that an out Out Of Hours flight has been confirmed, pending suitable weather and serviceability.

Please be advised that RAF Northolt will have a Flight Checker aircraft conducting circuits on the nights of 17 and 18 August between 2200 and 0200.

As on previous occasions, the Flight Checker will conduct essential calibration of airfield radar and navigation equipment.

We apologise in advance for any inconvenience that this causes; thank you for your support.

Kind Regards

James

Sqn Ldr J E TENNISWOOD| Media & Communications Officer | RAF Northolt | West End Road | RUISLIP | HA4 6NG

Minutes of the last SRRA Quarterly Meeting held 22nd July 2015

The minutes are below.  Good meeting!

Minutes of the South Ruislip Residents Association

Quarterly Meeting Held at St Mary’s Church Hall On Wednesday July 22nd 2015

In attendance were 53 residents and 11 committee members.  Councillors present Eddie Lavery, Allan Kauffman & Judy Kelly.

Apologies were received from: Cllr Jem Duducu, Michael White and Teji Barnes and committee member Francis Jones

1.0  Opening Remarks & Welcome & Matters Arising from the Minutes & Signed Minutes.

 2.0  ARLA

Judgement in favour of building the ARLA development and against Sainsburys.  Sid had asked Sainsbury’s if they will appeal against the judge’s decision.  Said that they wouldn’t.  Development feted to start early September.

3.0  Newsletter in New Format

Thank you for the new format Lynne.

Amendments Stonefield Park, more detail requested on the litter pick, which goes ahead on the 15th August 2015 meeting at 10am starting at South Ruislip Library.

Full Colour newsletters – Prize if you get one!

3.1 Rats / Sainsburys

Pest Control in Sainsbury’s – rats reported, keen to have litter removed.  This has been reported to the council.

4.0  HS2

In agreement with the SRRA, Cllr Allan Kauffman presented at HS2 hearing in London.  As we were only there to discuss mitigation rather than the principle of HS2, main concerns raised over the digging in the ARLA site and the vent shaft, the volume of traffic with 200 lorries a day leaving the site.

Second issue with closing Station Approach, West End Road, Bridgewater Road and Long Drive.  Lynne and Allan counted the businesses there 91 businesses affected then there is the LIDL, B&M, housing, so more of an issue with traffic.

Concern raised that they are planning this as a paper exercise rather than dealing with realities.  Proposing to access with in one place an location which is currently blocked so asked for a review in more detail.

Allan and Sid have received a letter from the Chair of the committee saying that they will take our concerns into consideration.

5.0 Treasurers Report

Current account £620.74 and reserve £12356.70 as at 30th June.

6.0 Chief Road Steward

Letters were late this time.  Thanks for getting them out on time.

Henry moving South, he will be around for a few months.  Looking for a new person to take over as CRS.

7.0 Police

Henry mentioned talk from victim support.  Voluntary organisation, they will come and support you with assistance.  They are looking for premises in the area.

PCSO’s are finished.  No more coming in future.

Sid recounted his frustration with police, after a HGV delivery driver damaged a number of cars and the police didn’t turn up. Discussion of a lady who was burgled and had a slow response.

Suggestion to write to Nick Downing.  General dissatisfaction.  Ask him to come to the next meeting.  People welcome to write to SRRA if they have had issues where they feel the police have not followed up.

Burglary, lack of contact from the police.  Not enough resources for the police.

8.0       Community Voice

Next meeting in September.  Discussion will be on the transfer of care from Hospitals to the community, especially at GP level.

9.0 RAF Northolt

Sid had a meeting with Ops at RAF meeting.  Nothing has changed from before re the discussion on flight path changes or planes flying over the Mahlon Avenue area.

Biggin Hill have said they have taken legal action against RAF/MOD due to more flights at RAF Northolt.  Sid said that this was a commercial action and not something we would like to be involved with.

One gentleman left the meeting.  Sid commented that it was difficult to mediate between two intractable positions, there is little room for mediation.

10.0 South Ruislip Library

Great children’s section.  Members extolled the virtues.  Great service getting in books, quiz.  Much more than just collection point for new recycling bags.  Recycling bags can also be ordered from the council on a standing order basis and they deliver each quarter.

11.0 Lorries

11.1 HGV Access to South Ruislip Estate

Large lorries rumbling around the area an issue.  Seeing more and more on The Fairway and Long Drive.  Look at estate having a 7.5 ton limit, except for access.  Roads – drop Allan a line to have more signs on local streets.  Sign in middle of road for Torcross, too late.

11.2 South Ruislip Bridge

Notices and restrictions.  Three hits on the South Ruislip Bridge recently. What can be done to improve the safety of the access.

Cllr Kauffman suggested the council will look at spending Section 106 and SIL contribution from the ARLA money on the site to improve the bridge so it becomes an asset but there are a number of warning devices and signs up already.  One gentleman commented that his van was detected as being over height but was well under the limit..

12.0 Beautiful South Ruislip

12.1 Chamber of Commerce South Ruislip

Sid apologised to Lynne for not being invited to talk at the last meeting on the subject of   Beautiful South Ruislip. Working on getting members for a chamber of commerce so they can act as a group, especially with the commercial threats from ASDA as well as Sainsburys.

12.2 Rover/MG site, Victoria Road

The site at Rover/MG site is being cleared, concern about rubbish at the site but it’s starting to be cleared.  Lidl going for planning permission for their store.

12.3 Victoria Road, Parking/Red Route

Victoria Road, parking up causing traffic flow issues.  Discussed possible Red line route status for the road.

13.0 Stonefield Park

Elaine Haynes:  Playing area is breaking up, rubber matting will be sorted for the 28th July, would like it renewed altogether though.

14.0 Any Other Business

14.1 South Ruislip Bike Parking

Cycle chain to rail at South Ruislip on the bike.  To be removed.

14.2 Proposed Zebra Crossing on Victoria Road

Refused, no further action.  Suggestion of barriers being put in place to flow people to the crossing.  Cllr Kelly would look at that.

14.3 Long Drive Rubbish

Complaint from residents about rubbish being left out too early and on the wrong days that foxes are opening and spreading.  Cllr Kelly said that she would look into this.  [Added at time writing minutes: Judy wrote to advise that the council leafleted the area informing residents of responsibilities and correct process]

14.4 Bin Collection/Recycling

Dissatisfaction expressed bin collection and spreading of mess.  Also leaving green waste bags in the road.  Tightening up needed.

14.5 Ivory Dental Service Bin

Reminder of request for reason why that was removed made of Cllr Kauffman.

15.0 Meeting Closed

 

RAF Warn us to Expect Heavy Road Traffic on Saturday 13th June with Bonus of Aerial Displays

Saturday 13th June sees the RAF Northolt Open Day.  Last tickets were sold on the 1st June so you are a little late if you are still after a ticket.

The base have warned that traffic will be heavy in the area due to the event.  For us hardy souls of South Ruislip heavy traffic is a constant companion but it’s always better to know what to expect!

For those of us who enjoy the planes – with a busy flight schedule it will make for good viewing.

Aerial Display Timetable

Time

Event

1305 Queen’s Birthday Flypast
1306 RAFAT Flypast
1308 BBMF Flypast
1314 RAF Chinook Display
1327 Hurricane Display
1340 Great War Display Team
1400 RV8tors Display
1413 Dragon Rapide Display
1422 B-17 ‘Sally B’ Display
1440 RAF Falcons Parachute Display
1510 P-51 Mustang ‘Ferocious Frankie’ Display
1520 Bucker Jungmeister Display
1530 Wildcat Display Team
1550 Spitfire Display

 

 

 

 

More RAF Northolt Tickets Go On Sale on 1st June

Missed out on Tickets to the RAF Northolt open day on 13th June? Fancy another crack at getting a ticket?

From RAF Northolt….

OPEN DAY TICKETS

As you know, tickets for our open day are being sold through the agency See Tickets this year. As a result, tickets sold out very quickly.
I wanted to let you know that more tickets are due for release – we want to give the people around the unit that missed out in the first batch a head start to purchase them.
Several hundred extra tickets will go on sale 1 June 2015.
They are for sale only on See Tickets. No-one at RAF Northolt is selling tickets.
These are pedestrian access tickets only – no car passes will be available, except disabled access (remember to input/say this at the moment of purchase).
When they are gone they are gone! No more tickets will be released for public sale after this batch.
These tickets are expected to go extremely rapidly – please do plan for 1st June to ensure you are not disappointed.

Web Address: www.seetickets.com

Phone Number: 0871 229 0260

Good luck – SRRA